When I was younger
I had a friend like you
who knew exactly who I was
to whom I opened my heart
who was there for me
everytime I called
And he was my best friend
But one day
The confusion took over his mind
And it was the painful beginning
of the dramatic end
He thought
I felt the same
and I did not
He was my best friend
I wasn't wise enough
to realize
every word
every action
every call
triggered his confusion
I lost him, forever
And now you are here
you're the friend I was looking for
but the thing is
you are my friend
and I'm so scared
of repeating the same story again
Let me be your friend
Better things will come
If you be my friend
I promise
it will be worth it
because we're not made for each other
Voy a suponer que saben de lo que hablo y solo diré que:
Fue hace cinco años, pero me rehuso a pasar por ahi de nuevo, tooodo lo que vino después fue horrible, todo lo que hubo que reconstruir ha tomado mucho tiempo. No me digan q lo intente, porque no es lo que quiero, no me digan que lo niego porque ahora si se lo que quiero. Y que quede este post como evidencia de que se los dije...
Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment