Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been dreaming the day, when dreamers are awake

I'm done with school now, looking for a job, who said it would be easy? no one! but I have made up my mind that I have to keep looking, just because there is a crisis doesnt mean I'm gonna be sitting around all day doing nothing... does it?

Right now I really feel is a good time to search, without pressure for a job where I am able to develop the talents, gifts and the things I've learned. I am not worried or stressed to find a job, I just feel sick of sitting all the time here wondering how it would be if I were somewhere else. I guess the beginning of what I want to do with my life is now, and I need to stop "dreaming", I need to reach for those "dreams" now... the timing is perfect, there is nothing against it, and I have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

I just think I have a HUGE problem, and it is that I am too bad when it comes to "starting" something, I can of course engage with the things after the beginning process has already passed, but I find it so hard to start, I guess I'm used to a lot of pressure and I cannot focus when I dont have an specific task.

So I wonder what should be the next step? how do I know it is what I'm meant to do? Do I really have to know? Doesnt God moves in misterious ways?

Joy*

2 comments:

Alebrijemx said...

Haha! i write abour crisis, will be so long if i write it here but you can read my post about it for me: Crisis = Oportunities ;-)
Its good to know than you are done with school, no more books, no more teachers... the first day of the rest of your life is soon :-) but dont be affraid is a nice stage of your life.
I think than dreams are the first step to get targets, when i was younger and dont have any idea of what way must take in life i remember than i use to dream a lot, all the time i was a 24hrs dreamer and just 1 or 2 months later i had clear what i really want from life :-)
Dont worry, just do what you love and you will be there doing it 24hrs a day and feeling good, never left it cause is something you love.
Peace my friend and God bless you, Diego

E said...

He does, he does.

You are a little flower in the snow. like freedom in spring.

miss your smile!