Tomorrow at 4am will be the first anniversary of my arrival to Jönköping. It has been a year where SOOO many things have happened, Sweden, Mexico, the summer club, the internship. I look at all the things God has done for my life and i cant help but feel amazed by Him.
I was thinking about the good things that changed in my life after those 4 months in Sweden, and how even when I sometimes felt so useless, God used my life in the most suprising ways haha... who would have thought I would be able to talk about Jesus with so many people? and who would have thought I would make a difference in a life? It has been a great journey, of course there has been a lot of downs too, but now I'm starting to look at the bright side of things too.
I'm so glad to finally overcome the sad things of the comeback and look at this the way it is: a life changing experience that will give me tools to face my everyday life. Just the other day I was telling one of my friends how my vision of serving God changed in Sweden and how now I found a way to practice all the things I learned here.
But that doesn't mean I'm over it, it means that now I've made it part of my life, now more than anytime before I can look back knowing that everything I did, every word, every smile, every sandwich (lol), every fika, every decision I made was for the best, even if it seemed like the end of the world (yes I'm talking about "him")
There are sooo many things i feel right now but I just dont know how to write them down, I just cant stop thinking about the wonderful year I've had, of all the great people I've met, the places I've been, but most important, the love of God not only for me but for the people around me...
That's all for today, sorry of the lack of structure of this post, but I went to work today (Saturday) and I'm soooo tired, my brain is dying slowly haha
God bless you all!!!
Mariana
2 comments:
Don't let your brain die!!
hey you!!!
t quiero muchisimo!! y solo tenia ganas de decirlo...
q importa la estructura?!... lo mejor sale en la primera intención :D
t qiero mucho mucho!! sabes q aqui estoy para ti.
un abrazo
Post a Comment